Advantages of aluminium structural profiles
- System flexibility provides virtually endless design possibilities
- No welding, cutting or painting required compared to steel structures
- Extensive accessories
- Design of ergonomic industrial workplaces, efficient and functional security of systems and machines through covers and protective mesh
- High standardisation of processes and products to reduce planning, design and assembly times
- Robust and reliable profiles are made of high-quality aluminium alloy with an extremely durable anodised finish
- Standard screws are used for fasteners. The technology allows for repeated use
- The minimum edge radius (1 mm) ensures a smooth connection of the individual profiles and a clean appearance
- Aluminium profiles can also be combined with profiles from other manufacturers
Individual profile series and their typical applications
D28 series profiles
Tubular profiles with a diameter of 28 mm for workstations, supply trolleys, light frames or shelves.
Series 25 profiles
25x25 mm profiles for light frames, enclosures, test assemblies, measuring and testing equipment and electronics enclosures.
40 Series Profiles
40x40 mm profiles for conveyor construction, lighter machine frames, protective enclosures, assembly workstations, display structures and work platforms.
50 Series Profiles
Profiles with dimensions 50x50 mm for heavy machine frames, frames with high static loads and support structures.
Series 60 profiles
Profiles with dimensions 60x60 mm for machine frames with the heaviest loads or gantries replacing steel structures.
Profiles for clean rooms
Profiles with a smooth and closed surface for construction in cleanroom conditions.
Foam-filled profiles are used as columns and beams for gantries and machine frames with high loads, wide spans or vibration.
Profiles for specific applications such as conveyor frames, linear guides, sliding doors or panel fixings for safety enclosures.